3rd Grade Overview
THIRD 2019-2020 Supplies list:
- 1 set of headphones (Suggested: Koss KPH7 headphones; $5.10 on Amazon or any type (PLEASE NO gaming headphones with microphone)
- In lieu of providing school supplies for your child, the third grade teachers are requesting that each family provide a gift card to either Amazon or Target in the amount of $25 (or any amount that is comfortable). We will use these donations to replenish supplies as needed throughout the year. Your contributions are much appreciated.
- Hand Sanitizer
- Blue Painters tape
- Scotch tape (for tape dispenser)
- Tissue (like Kleenex)
- Clorox wipes or baby wipes
- Expo Dry Erase markers (chisel tip, black only)
Read at least 30 minutes each night
Math homework sheet (Reteaching side)
Math fact sheet
We are Safe.
We are Kind.
We are Respectful.
We are Responsible.
Parents are always welcomed to volunteer in any third grade class. Please contact your teacher 24 hours in advance, so we can plan accordingly. Parents are required to sign in at the office.
DAILY and WEEKLY SCHEDULE
(Please see your teacher's classroom page for special events and scheduling for P.E., Music, Technology, and Library.)
8:05 School Begins
8:05 - 8:30 Morning work and Morning Community Circle
8:30 -10:05 Literacy Block
10:05 - 10:25 Recess and Snack
10:25- 12:00 Math Block
12:00 - 1:00 Lunch (Minimum Day Dismissal 12:20)
1:00 - 2:15 Science/Social Studies/Art/Technology
Ms. Glikbarg Ms. Hawkins Mr. sullivan